SSL 2 Plus compatibilty?

Downloaded Cubasis LE to “check it out” on my ipad. It is stuck on demo mode and evidently not recognizing my SSL 2 Plus interface (which IS class compliant). I know the ipad sees it, as it works with garageband, etc. Any plans for a future release of cubabsis that will work with this interface?

Hi @GDHMusic67,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Cubasis LE comes with a wide range of bundled audio devices, which can be used to unlock the app from demo mode. Please see the list of bundled audio devices right here: What Is Cubasis LE | Steinberg

Unless unlocked, Cubasis LE runs in a thirty minute demo mode, which can be restarted at any time.

Both Cubasis LE and Cubasis fully support the use of class compliant audio devices. To learn more how to use audio devices, please check the recording chapter of our Getting started with Cubasis tutorial (see links below).

Does this help to resolve your current issues?

Thanks
& stay safe,
Lars

Thank you, Lars. This was good info on the video, but unfortunately there was nothing regarding how to get out of demo mode. I went to the routing settings, and out of the options, it DID look like it recognized the SSL 2 there, but having it connected did not take the app out of demo mode. I even uninstalled/reinstalled the app. I really like what I see on the demo but would hate to spend the money on the full version if it won’t work with my interface

• Greg

Guess my experience with cubasis will be very short…like I said, it sees the interface, but won’t get out of demo. Disappointing

• Greg

Hi @GDHMusic67,

Cubasis LE comes with a wide range of bundled audio devices, which can be used to unlock the app from demo mode. Please see the list of bundled audio devices right here: What is Cubasis LE | Steinberg

So far Cubasis LE is not bundled with SSL, that’s the reason the app stays in demo mode.

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars