Stacking artics in Expression Maps-possible?

RUNNING: WIN 7, CUBASE 8.5, KONTAKT 5, VEP PRO,RME 400, AKAI MPK88, 5 2TB 7500 DRIVES, 64 GB

Hi.
Can we stack articulations when building custom Expression Maps?
The 1st example, for me, would be stacking a staccato on top of a sus patch to assimilate an “sfz”, both to be triggered simultaneously by the same Keyswitch. Similar to the way stacked artics are accomplished within VSL Instruments Pro 2.

I create my maps using
Under:
REMOTE SETTINGS

“Key Switches”
“Latch Mode”
"Root Key = “c0”

Under:
SOUND SLOT:
Remote- Wherein I assign a Key Switch, which corresponds to a Kontakt Bank Slot.
For example **:
Kontakt Bank Slot 001 = Remote Key Switch “c0”
For “Articulation” I use:
“Add Custom Articulation”

Under:
ARTICULATIONS
I use “text” and always “Direction” – never “Attribute”

Under:
OUTPUT MAPPING
Under “Data 1” I use “Program” and again enter here the needed articulations Key Switch. In the above example “**” this would be “c0”.
Thanks!
g.c.

VST Expression can transmit only one slot at a time (e.g. from a remote trigger key). But that slot can transmit several commands (top-right section of the VST Expression Setup window), so, if, for example, the receiving instrument wants to see two separate keyswitches in order to deliver the desired articulation, then just create a slot that transmits those two keyswitches. (But that does of course mean that you’ll need a slot… and remote trigger note… for every desired combination of keyswitches)

Thanks Vic, very much. Very good for me to know.
G.C.