Steinberg Activation Manager for WIndows link gives an error. Bought SpectraLayer but cant activate

Downloading Steinberg Layers activation manager no longer works from Steinbergs site.
I’m getting the following error for while now:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied

Access Denied

6HTCMNT76ERS408Q

L3MeB+bZUbdy4zqBzY0E+6Tz05UYW4QEofKbWH3yIgIaFwX47irhEbTnNEg7U/fEEkJhNkPmcWk=

The URL they link to is: [I had to delete this since links aren’t allowed here. Ugh.]

I’ve placed a couple of tickets but no reach out and not even an email confirmation that I placed a ticket. The tickets don’t appear in my account at all. Wondering what has happened to the software of a company that I was with from version 1.0 in the 90s.

But more practically I want to use the upgrade I bought. Anyone know of a source for the Activation Manager for Windows since it’s no longer available on their site and support from Steinberg isn’t working?

Thanks!

The Steinberg Activation Manager is automatically downloaded and installed when you run the Steinberg Download Assistant. It’s possible that you already have it installed.

That link works (and no I didn’t have it installed already.) The download on Steinberg’s site for SpectraLayers 9 gives an XML error. Thanks for the help! Disappointed in Steinberg for having a broken website and for not answering tickets, but very much appreciate the user community!

Many thanks!