We have today released a new version of Steinberg Activation Manager, version 1.1, and we recommend all Dorico 4 users update to this new version.
The easiest way to update is to quit Dorico and all other Steinberg applications, then run Steinberg Download Assistant, which will download and install the update automatically.
If you’re unable to run SDA, you can alternatively download and install Steinberg Activation Manager from here.
- On activation, time-limited licenses (like trial licenses) will display their “valid until” date
- You will be notified as you approach the end of your trial license
- If you have multiple licenses for the same product they are shown – and can be activated/deactivated – separately
- Handling of situations when you are not connected to the Internet have been improved
- Performance and stability has improved