Steinberg Download Assistant is stuck on a finished Cubase 10 Download

Did you do this after you quit/closed the stumbling and stalled Steinberg Download Assistant?

Just killed the Download Assistant after stucking and renamed the downloaded file to .dmg (installer for mac, on win it should be exe I guess). After clicking a valid installation routine began. So: I awesome Assistant seem to stuck in the problem of renaming the file… ?!

Major trouble here. Trying to use Download Assistant, tried to download several different versions, all have gotten stuck.

Same issue for me - any solutions?

Yes, this one worked for me:
Just killed the Download Assistant after stucking and renamed the downloaded file to .dmg (installer for mac, on win it should be exe I guess). After clicking, a valid installation routine began.

The same problem.
Is there any official solution or action possible from Steinberg?

… it seems not to be the aria2 program that has to be deleted in the map Program Files (x86) BUT a file with the .aria2 extension in the download maps from the Download Assistant.
How to prevent this blocking file to be created?
Now I do not have to download all the content again from Cubase and The Grand to install it on a second compute.

edit
After downloading The Grand contents there were 24 files with .aria2 extension, the same amount as content files. All deleted and download can be installed.

I’ve been trying to download both Cubase 10 and Dorico 3 for some months. A hopeless system as the download gets stuck in each case as others have reported. What is Steinberg’s problem?

Had similar issue, on Mac, OSX 10.14.6, after download, software was verifying the files for some time - be patient, give it some time - i guess i would search for alternatives after 10 mins or more would ve passed.

Same issue here… Why all the trouble with Cubase and Steinberg? Losing money on all idle time this causes me…