Steinberg have actually done me a major favour

This is one of the worst topics ever.

Not sure what THAT is supposed to mean :question:

…that he was ‘suckered’ just one LAST time?

…that you feel EVERYONE should buy & use Cubase 7, out of some kind of percieved STATUS of yours?

…that you’re happy someone get’s banned, just AFTER paying for an upgrade, due to some spiteful streak you have?

…something ELSE? :slight_smile:

Steinberg has done me a MAJOR favor as well, they keep making their software better and better so I don’t have to go back to all that noisy, distorted, troublesome analog s**t!

:bigstick:

What do YOU care? :confused:

YOU goes for everybody. In general :wink:

I care about when the next Cubase version will come out.

I do not want/need the “features” in 7.5, I just want a fully streamlined interface that allows me to go between MIDI and audio as if it were one.

The record is most likely locked and could be unlocked at any time.

Go Reaper then :wink:

You can have midi and audio on the same track :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :mrgreen:

You can also have mono and stereo audio files on the same track. And even crossfade between them :astonished: :astonished: :mrgreen:
Makes for many great creative solutions (fade a mono vokal into a vocal w/stereo vocal effect and back).

Sorry, I had to :wink:

:laughing: Well bro, different strokes for different blokes. By the number of reply’s, including your own I’d beg to differ :wink: Love it or hate it, notice how posts like this bring life & activity back into the forum :bulb:

1st off, the typical response is going to Logic! :mrgreen: Not everyone needs/wants the latest Cubase version. Currently I do not either. That’s why many of us keep using the one we’ve got, some of us for years without an upgrade.

So in response to this thread title…Steinberg has also done me a favor…by putting out a version I bought a long time ago that still works…thank you Steinberg! :ugeek:

Logic is ok if you can afford the dongle but as for Reaper, not really interested because there is no in line tempo or time signature editor.

I had no idea! So it’s difficult to change tempo and/or sig in Reaper? Wow!

In terms of tempo editing and time signature, there is no equal.

Add to that now Chord Editing, Drum Map cababilities and a robust mixing environment and there is no reason to look at anything else.

In fact I was sold way back when Batch export was first invented and could not entertain the idea of using a cut-down version.

Rock on Cubase 7!

People have different needs.

What if you need Event-FX, and not an tempo editor to change tempo and/or sig? :wink:

PS. The audio engine (mixing engine), and routing capabilities in Reaper is rather good :wink:

Relax, I’m just stirring the pot :laughing:

Which is fine but remember the golden rule:

Rank is no rank and post count is meaningless.

We have discussed before. You know what I meen :wink:

I get it, you like Cubase. And so do I.

But there are others out there that have features that would have been useful in Cubendo. All I say.
I get it, you like Cubase. And…so do I :slight_smile:

For new features often aspects of a program need re-design, this is par with the course.

You didn’t write what you are quoting, I did :wink:

When having Future Request, some re-design is accepted (and often wanted - hence the FR :wink: ).

PS. Some FR’s have even lived passed 2 and 3 re-designs, and are still not close.