Steinberg online shop has reopened

Update (26 October 2023):
We are pleased to announce that the Steinberg online shop is now open once more, in partnership with our new provider FastSpring. Educational and crossgrade licenses are not yet available, but we expect them to be on sale once more before the end of next week, all being well. Thanks to all our customers for their patience and support over the last few weeks while the shop has been closed.

Original post:
We are now close to publicly reopening the Steinberg online shop, which will happen in the next few days. We are currently running a “soft launch” preview sale over the next day or two. Selected users will have received an email inviting them to participate in the preview sale, with a unique coupon code that provides discounts.

Absolute 6, Dorico 5, SpectraLayers 10, and WaveLab 11, together with some other virtual instruments (Iconica Opus, TGuitar, Metal & Ice, Hyperion Brass Elements) are included in the sale: new licenses, updates, and upgrades only; no crossgrades or educational products are included.

If you didn’t receive an invitation by email but would like to purchase e.g. a Dorico Pro 5 update or upgrade at a special price during the preview event, please feel free to send me a direct message here on the forum (click on my name, then click on the Message button), and I’ll send you a coupon code.

23 Likes

Good luck and success! :+1:

1 Like

Daniel,
Are your releasing the next update to Dorioc 5 with this roll-out of the new store; or are you tackling one challenge at a time, and the next version of Dorico (v. 5.0.3) will appear only after everything is shipshape with the new store?

Please refer to this earlier post for more information:

3 Likes

Did received the mail from Steinberg and I just used the coupon for the update to Dorico 5 as it seems the next update is around the corner, can’t wait !
(though it doesn’t seem to recognize Noteperformer anymore -v3-, I’m gonna browse the forum to see if others had the same issue)

@dspreadbury - didn’t get the mail and would like the Dorico 5 update. Where do I find the “Message” button? :grinning: I do not see any button sadly.

Click Daniel’s photo, and there should be a pop-up with more information. On that pop-up, there is a button that says “Message”.

1 Like

Hi,
I got a message directly from Daniel after my post.
However I have no option to “Message” when clicking his photo. - I got more information about Daniel - but no message option.

The same as well. No message button.

Brand new forum users can’t send direct messages until they’ve built up some basic level of trust on the forum.

4 Likes

@dspreadbury Hi Daniel, long time Steinberg user but brand new to this forum, as a new member I can’t message you for a coupon. I’ve discussed with people on VI-Control who received their coupons but aren’t planning on using it. Would they be allowed to send their coupon to me? I’ve seen screenshots of the email they’ve received and there is nothing that seem to indicate only they can use it. Thanks for letting me know - I’d be keen to upgrade some of my products if I can use the coupon.

1 Like

Yes, that would be fine, each coupon can only be used for two purchases, and they’re not tied to a specific email address. I could also simply send you a fresh coupon code if you like.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the prompt response. That’s great I’ll let them know as I’m sure many people would be happy to use those coupons if the original recipients weren’t going to. If you could send me a coupon directly, I would be very grateful so that the others can give their coupons to someone else who may not have had a chance to interact with you.

No problem – I’ll send you a private message.

1 Like

I’m happy to report that the shop works perfectly, here in France.

1 Like

Hi Daniel, same thing for me, be a brand new member to this forum, but a long time user of Steinberg products. I was looking for an upgrade to Dorico 5. I would be very grateful if you could send me an email with the coupon to purchase the upgrade. Thx

1 Like

You need to rerun the NP installer after you do a dorico install/upgrade.

However, V3 is quite old by now, and I doubt it works well with D5. V4.2 is latest.

As well as it is in Germany from my point of view and experience. :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Deleted

yeah I ended up updating to NP4 and it works