Steinberg UR22 MK2 cuts out often

I tried all of the fixing ways but nothing worked. It happens too much at this time. When I’m listening or recording something it cuts out and when I look at the right bottom corner for audio sign it seems like my device is unplugged and plugged in a sec. I wonder how can i fix that issue. I am so sick of this problem. My drivers are up to date.

System:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Vega Mobile Gfx (8 CPUs) 2.1 GHz
8GB RAM
Windows 11 64 Bit

If it switches in and out, it could be hardware related… a broken USB cable or a faulty USB socket.

Thanks for the advice. I will try a new cable.

try each and every one of your usb ports too.

Not only that but… It’s also a driver feature.
The Steinberg driver does not permit you to change the channels sample-rate from Windows audio settings. You can only do that from the driver pop-up. It creates separate sets of channels for each of the available sample-rates. If you open device manager and show hidden peripherals, under audio inputs and outputs, you’ll see duplicates for every channels. The ones that are not grayed out correspond to the sample-rate currently in use, and the ones that are grayed out correspond to other sample-rates and are “not connected”. When you change the sample rate through the driver or when you switch between programs that use different sample-rates, Windows has to shut down the channels and load the appropriate set corresponding to the sample-rate. This is literally like having multiple interfaces that work with only one different sample-rate each, but you have only one USB port, and have to unplug an interface to replace with another.