Steinberg UR44C will it get ohm250 loud enough

I don’t know if I would consider myself concerned exactly but I come from a Scarlett 2i2 gen 2 and that is definitely low on volume even on max gain.

Alright this is what I’m going to do the, Thomann seems great :blush:. I’ll just order the ur44c try it and see.

I still prefer the good old days when you tried it out in a store to be honest.

1 Like

I don’t know about the gen2, but the current gen3 phone jack is a bit weaker than the UR-C.
So you should notice a slight volume increment, but nothing major.
(plenty for me, but maybe not for you)
If not enough, for a big volume jump, you will need a budget jump as well to the Clarett+ series.
Please share your findings later when you get a chance…

I will share everything for now I’m wating on the UR44C and I just hope it’s enough :slight_smile:
Fits my needs and buget a lot more than clarett.

If it is not loud enough for you you could always boost the input…

Thank you all for putting up with me, I have the interface now and it’s plenty loud. Maybe a tiny bit more would be nice but I’m not sure that wouldn’t hurt my ears and damage them.

Love this interface, great stuff! And it has loopback!

2 Likes

I can tell you I have tinnitus and damaged ears and use a DT770-250Ohm. When I play a CDtrack(which is mastered offcourse) in WindowsPlayer at 100% and turn the outputvolume of my URC816 way up then it is really too loud for me. If that’s not in your case I would have my ears checked because then you probably are going deaf :slight_smile:

Hi Peshti,
How have you connected your UR44c with your PC, through USB type C port or by normal USB port along with power adapter?