Steps to save pro 9 Profile for load in 9.5?

Hi, can someone please help me out with the steps to save your current settings to a profile which can be imported into 9.5?

I know about plugin manager, but am unclear about how to save the current state, and am paranoid about overriding it accidentally. Thanks

Do we just create new and “activate” and upon activate it saves your current settings??

There are many files in the Cubase data folder, deleting them can fix many problems but much information is also stored in each project, with the only “casualty” I ever suffer is having to re-route Audio Connections and preferences of which I only use one “Open Editors in a separate Window”.

And so you save your current profile how…?

OK…worked it out - your currently activated profile automatically saves your settings … problem solved.

OK…worked it out - your currently activated profile automatically saves your settings … problem solved.

Yes, IMO you just have to duplicate sometimes your currently activated profile to save steps in your profile “life” and be able to go back in case of problem