I don’t think this is 100% Steinberg related but maybe someone will help.
I have strange digital noise / seems like grounding (?), software issue.
Sounds like this: https://www.comfyco.com/temp/bf1.mp3 - I recorded that Battlefield 1 beginning with microphone, since when you record from card directly it almost doesn’t exist. Muted few times in the middle - doesn’t depend on mute.
- Mostly can be heard in games, ‘heavy’ ones. Tones dissapear / change when switching menus, moving mouse, etc.
- AMD 1700 - 370x motherboard, all drivers updated.
- Videocard - 2080super. All drivers updated. Seems like that is most likely card related (was behaving like that with 2070 before).
- All other sound devices either disabled or uninstalled (NVidia HD audio driver / onboard sound / etc.)
- All cables are quality cables but that doesn’t matter - I can hear it in headphones or monitors.
- Everything is grounded up - I even have power conditioner most of power cables go to. Monitors are specially powered from a different outlet.
Can someone advice what that might be? It is driving me nuts.