This is a much simplified example of what I was doing:
- Create new Project and Player (any instrument)
- Assign time signature (2/4) and create two bars full of notes (I added 4 crotchets)
- Select All
- Repeat (using R key command)
- Select all (Using Command-A)
- Edit > Filter > Time Signatures
- Use Command-Click to deselect first Time Signature
- Press delete to remove the second Time Signature
This results in the attached image. There are two things that I think should not happen.
Firstly, step 4 has created an additional rest at the end. Probably something to do with the final bar line being selected but I don’t think any additional rest should be created. The rest manifests itself as a bar rest after step 4 but is exposed as a crotchet rest after step 8.
Secondly, step 8 deletes both Time Signatures, even the initial one that is not selected.
By the way, if you only create one bar in step 2 but otherwise follow all the instructions, then step 8 does NOT delete the first time signature.