Studierzeichen question

Hello, when I want to edit the Text of the „Studierzeichen“ (suffix, prefix“) I dont manage to remove the letters „A“, „B“… from the text field. Is there any possibility to do that and display only the text I inserted?

Thank you

If you’re going to use rehearsal marks in this way, set the Index property so that it corresponds to the first letter you actually need. For the index 1=A, 2=B, 26=Z etc.
If you want Chorus, for instance, set the index to 3 (which will give you “C”) and then put “horus” in the suffix.

There is now a property for text (and system text) to be bordered. It may be simpler and easier to use Shift-Alt-X text with the Border property turned on. You could also build a custom Paragraph Style that has the Border property turned on by default.

If you’re going to use rehearsal marks in this way, set the Index property so that it corresponds to the first letter you actually need. For the index 1=A, 2=B, 26=Z etc.
If you want Chorus, for instance, set the index to 3 (which will give you “C”) and then put “horus” in the suffix.

That works well and is a real funny way :wink:

Thank you

Indeed, but, to put it another way, this workaround was only really conceived because at the time there was no other way to create bordered System Text. Now there is a way to create bordered System Text. It’s quick and easy. Unless you depend on being able to navigate back and forth using the arrow keys on rehearsal marks, I can’t think of a good reason not to just use bordered System Text.