Suggestions for next update:Reset Button for Batch Plugins

I had to redo all the batches yesterday for an album, and because i did some tweaking on the master section montage plugins, i had to reload the preset to each batch project, I found out I had to delete the assigned plugins in the batch one by one, a reset button for the plugins would really help in this case

i did some tweaking on the master section montage plugins, i had to reload the preset to each batch project,

I don’t understand, because Montage plugins are stored inside the montage, not inside the batch. That is, if you change something inside a Montage, a batch processor used to render that montage, does not need to be modified.
This is different if you use the Master Section.
Please clarify.

I change something inside the montage, but I already have a batch made a day before to render all my songs,
so when i want to render the album again with the changes I open the old Batch, and load it with each song montage preset so the changes would be included in the batch

Do you mean that if I make a batch to render a montage, then I do some changes in the montage master preset plugins, and store them. then I would simply open the old batch and run it, without the need of re assigning the modified master section plugins of the montage???

Please let me reformulate: Montage plugins are stored inside the montage, not inside the batch. That is, if you change something inside a Montage, an old batch processor that refers to the Montage, does not need to be updated.

If you speak about Master Section plugins, then this is another thing.

I am talking about master section plugins.

… hence your good suggestion here: Suggestions for next update:Batch use project preset - WaveLab - Steinberg Forums

That is another suggestion, in that topic I suggest to add an option for the batch to automatically load the master section plugins stored inside the montage project before rendering

here i suggest to add a button to reset all the master section plugins loaded in the batch, like the reset button in the montage master section, instead of having to delete them one by one to reload the new ones

I see now, yes, good idea.