Superior Drummer 3 Drum Map

I couldn’t easily find a complete one, so I attached the one I just made in case anyone else is looking for this.

Regards,
Maarten
Superior Drummer 3 - Full.zip (2.79 KB)

12 Likes

Thanks. I have been using SD2 map which I think, or actually I thought is almost identical to SD3 mapping? Did you find differences? Does it matter if it’s Avatar, NY Studios or Allaire? I have never understood TT’s lack of creating and making available drum maps since it would seem to enhance their product value. But for whatever reasons, since their web re-design about 3 years ago they aren’t interested in making any available.

Thanks so much!! Needed to make one, but kept putting that off :blush:

1 Like

I think TT’s customer service is terrible now. It’s like they only want to sell all their songwriter stuff and don’t even bother to properly document various features (eg. ‘Future Hit Instruments’). Kinda reminds me of some other firm I know. Hey… where’s that whistling guy emoji when I need it? :smiley:

1 Like

I compared it to an SD2 map I have and there are a few differences in the names of the drums and articulations.
They seem to have changed between SD2 and SD3, at least compared to the SD2 map I had.

I got the SD3 names from the default e-drum/midi mapping in SD3.

You’re welcome :sunglasses:

Thank you. I’ll download it and check it out.

Also, and not related to drum maps, for TT keyboard mapping of their older products this is still a good resource. Unfortunately the creator hasn’t updated it in years… It takes a lot of work I guess.

1 Like

Thank you so much maarten for the drum map !!

1 Like

Thanks Maarten! Awesome drum map! Works like a charm! Bedankt!

1 Like

You are welcome and can subscribe to my YouTube channel to return the favour :wink:

Graag gedaan!

2 Likes

Tuurlijk! Meteen gedaan!

1 Like

Awesome, I created a few simpler ones for the kits I use, but this is fantastic to have, so thank you.

1 Like

You are welcome! See my YouTube channel above :wink:

1 Like

Subscribed, will check out some vids tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to share your work!

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to put that up here. Really appreciated.

I really like your content Maarten.

1 Like

Here is my custom maps for SD Death and GGD
GGD INVASION.drm.zip (2.9 KB)
SL-3 Death.drm.zip (3.0 KB)

1 Like

Thank you!