Supervision issue

Just discovered the ‘Maximum Audio Performance’ vs. ‘Sample-Accurate Display’ toggle in the settings of Supervision. Looks like the default is Max Audio. I loaded the ‘Music: Mastering’ preset in Supervision on my stereo out, and switched each panel to Sample-Accurate Display. I only get readout activity on the Wave Circle and Panorama: the rest of the meters are unresponsive. Am I missing something here?

Everything repsonds when left in MAP mode:

Hi SF_Green, are you using the last version of Cubase? I remember such issue being already reported and fixed in the past…

I can confirm this with 11.0.41.

Though on my computer, with this preset if I disabled Maximum Audio Performance on all but exactly two modules, not all of the modules analyzed the audio (random which ones didn’t). If I disabled it on any other number (even on all of them), all of the modules did.

The same sort of behaviour repeated itself randomly all over. In some presets if I disabled MAP on everything all of the modules didn’t analyze, but did if I left it enabled on one, etc.

I don’t think it’s a CPU processing power issue either, as when using the same preset as SF_Green, when I used Sample-Accurate Display on all of the modules they all analyzed successfully.

Yes, I’m on Cubase Pro 11.0.41 on Win 10 Pro x64 1909

I only toggled the setting 3 times, but all 3 times I got the same modules inactive and the same two active.

Hi @SF_Green Thanks for reaching this out! As @jbrolland said we already are aware about this issue and fixed it. However this was not considered in the mentioned C11 version. Sorry about that but fortunately it is fixed for the future versions. Thanks again!

1 Like