switch to EDU crossgrade price?

I bought Dorico on the day that it first came out, and I do not remember there being a EDU crossgrade like there is now, only regular crossgrade and EDU. I bought the regular crossgrade option as that was cheaper than the EDU version, but now I see people talking about the EDU crossgrade, which is more than $100 less than what I paid for. I am a college student and therefore would qualify for this option, but as far as I know, it was not available to me at the time of purchase.

Could someone please confirm to me whether:
A-this did exist from day 1, in which case it’s my own fault for not looking hard enough
or
B-if this was added later, I would like to know if/how I can get that pricing and get some of my money back, considering that $120 is not trivial for someone like me

Thank you

Pls see Paid extra for Dorico, not aware of educational crossgrade - #12 by Ed_Doll - Dorico - Steinberg Forums

Re: Paid extra for Dorico, not aware of educational crossgra

Postby Ed Doll » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:38 am

Sorry for the irritation! We have updated the shop page to offer all three options now (retail, regular crossgrade and edu crossgrade).
There is also the regular crossgrade overview page that holds all options we have available: > Products — Music Software & Audio Hardware | Steinberg

For those of you who would have bought the edu crossgrade instead of the regular one, you will get a partial refund to match the edu crossgrade price.
Please send us an email to info [at] steinberg dot de including your online shop order number and very important a proof that you are eligible to purchase education products.

• proofs the fact that you are a currently enrolled full-time student (if applicable) is included;
  • enrollment document includes date of issue;
  • enrollment document includes date of expiry (if applicable);
  • enrollment document includes a valid stamp of your facility.

We will verify the info and if you are eligible, we’ll initiate a refund.
This also applies to those customers who have received a negative reply already.
Ed Doll, Support Manager
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Thanks Bob