Symphonic Orchestra Template: Remove & Additional Instruments Only My added Solo Violin Playing back

Elves & Pixies:
Symphonic Orchestra Template: Remove & Additional Instruments Only My added Solo Violin Playing back:
Tried Alt S The mixer is showing everything unmuted. All instruments are silent.
Flutes, cor, clts, bsn, harp, celeste, V 1,2,3, viola 1,2 cello 1,2, cb. Perc…
Ideas please. E

It is difficult to know what might be the problem based on the information provided. If possible, attach a copy of the file and this will allow others to see what is happening.

there’s any number of possible options as you’ve given little useful information. Do the channels used in the Dorico PLAY window for the instruments match those used in the interface for your sound library. What is it exactly? As @Mike_999 says, if you’re not sure what you’re doing, it might be quickest to simply post the project.

Hi Steinberg Elves I ended up duplicating all the instruments, these functioned, deleted all the templated non sounding staves. Thanks for your help. This is the third music software I’ve used Finale Sibelius and here. B S