Sync problems cubase ai5

Hello i have made a 80bpm rock track in cubase ai5 and i want to use the guitar tracks when i do a dance remix, so i did audio mixdowns on the guitar tracks as wave files. And when i create a new project that goes in 120bpm, when i import the guitar wave files they play only in 80bpm. How do i get the guitar tracks to follow the drums and everything else in 120bpm, im getting crazy ive tried it all

Is there a kind person who reads this that wants to help me

Best regards

Open the Pool and make sure that the correct original tempo for the tracks is entered and Straighten Up or Musical is checked depending on version. Go to the tracks and enable Musical Mode. Tracks should follow tempo.

Hello
And thanks for your answer, ive been in the pool and changed the bpm to the tracks 120bpm, but i cant find straightend up or musical is checked, and i dont know where in the track i enable musical mode?

Best regards

You need to set the tempo to 80 if that’s the original. Post a screen shot of the Pool window. The Musical/ Time Linear button on the tracks shows a note if it’s in Musical and a clock if it’s in Timebase.

Hello
And thanks for you kind help, i got it to work and it follows my bpm. Iam so happy that you could and took the time to help me. It means allot to me :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend

Thanks again for you help

Best regards

:sunglasses: