Synchronise halion 6 presets between machines

Hi all, newbee here on Halion 6 and menwhile quite comfortable with sound creation and audio related functions. File, preset, multi, program, library management is however frustrating me badly and taking me to the point where the effort is more than the fun. I use a fixed studio setup for recording and as many of us do, a second laptop for some bedroom creativity. My efforts are limited to creating new presets by modifying or adding to existing ones but also totally new creations based my own generated samples. My biggest issue is that i cannot find clear instructions or manual content that explains how i can synchronise my two environments. Exporting a self created preset via a usb stick is an option that works but even that is a cumbersome proces. Can anybody point me in the right direction to batch export my user presets or even better, synchronise them between 2 machines. I can even live with an external thumb drive as user preset storage bank…
Running Cub9 pro and Hal6 on Win 8.1
Any help much appreciated to keep me from ditching Halion…

All user presets should be in your Documents/VST 3 Presets/…

When I use my own samples I put them in a folder to the same location. So the preset files and their samples are in one place. This makes it easy to back up or move to another machine.
I just copy the entire VST 3 Presets folder.