T-Guitar shuts down audio output

T-Guitar is a wonderful instrument for me non-guitar player. When I use it intensively (faster strumming and changing chords), it often shuts down and stops the audio output from Cubase as a whole–I have to restart the application.
It feels like it overloads Cubase (buffer overrun?).

I wonder if the is a parameter in Cubase 8.5 Pro which I could adjust and thus eliminate this inconvenience.
Thanks for your help!

Robert

I’m afraid I started a similar thread. elsewhere
Assuming it’s the same issue:
For me, only happens with Halion Sonic, not with Halion
happens with most any sound library I use.
MIDI>Reset will clear it till it happens again.

Good advice! Thank you. A least, I wont have to restart Cubase next time it happens.

As an aside, I saw on a different thread that there is an update for T-Guitar. I first downloaded it again from the Download Assistant and then I noticed that there is actually an update for T-Guitar in the ‘‘updates’’ section. It is the same size as the one I downloaded so I am wondering it it is worth using the update. It is a rather large file.

I’m not SURE if this is what’s going on in your situation…but I have found this strange fix that works for me when sounds kinda “cut out” on you while you are playing.

I posted a similar thread before…but I’ll repost again no probs.

1. Highlight EVERY LAYER in your program tree window.
  2. Go to the “SOUND” TAB.
  3. VOICE MANAGER: It has 3 states. What you find when it’s cutting off on you. When you turn it complete off. Or if you turn it on for all layers.

The other problem you will see is the MONO will be half colored. This can cause cutouts as well.

Cheers!

I really cannot tell…

I use Halion Sonic 3 in Cubase Pro 8.5 and that is where I should stay. I have seen the Halion 6 program tree on YouTube after receiving your post (thanks, BTW) and what you do is way above my league. I don’t think I have access to this sound engineering magic on my system. Just as well because I would be useless!
Robert