Tastiera Arranger e Dorico

Salve,
alcune volte, per lavoro, ho la necessità di adoperare i suoni interni della mia tastiera (arranger) Ketron SD9 escludendo quindi Note Performer e HALion. Quali sono le impostazioni su Dorico?
Grazie.

from Google Translate:
Hello,
sometimes, for work, I need to use the internal sounds of my keyboard (arranger) Ketron SD9 thus excluding Note Performer and HALion. What are the settings on Dorico?
Thanks.

This is what I do. The playback produces the sound set on my DX7 keyboard through its speakers.

Questo è ciò che faccio. La riproduzione produce il suono impostato sulla mia tastiera DX7 attraverso i suoi altoparlanti.

1 Like

Purtroppo non suona (su altre Daw la tastiera funziona), vedi allegato.
Devo fare qualche altra operazione?
Grazie
Allegato.png

Your picture is much too small to allow us to see what you’re trying to show. Please attach the picture at a larger, more legible size.

…altro allegato:
Allegato2.png

Generalmente per catturare l’immagine adopero SCHIFT+COMMAND+4 (su Mac) non conosco altri sistemi per ampliare l’immagine (scusami l’ignoranza).

Unfortunately I can’t see the contents of your pictures so I’m unable to help you.

…spero che così si veda:
1.png2.png3.png

…ancora una:

4.png

Part of this will be how your MIDI device (keyboard) is configured to accept the MIDI info and also perhaps how your MIDI interface(s) have been set up to route info into your keyboard. (Presumably you have both MIDI In and MIDI Out set up, the MIDI Out from your computer/MIDI interface going into the MIDI In of your keyboard.)

You should be very careful about having the same MIDI device activated both under MIDI Instruments in Play mode and in the MIDI Input Devices dialog in Preferences. This can create a feedback loop that can cause Dorico to slow down or even freeze. You should have separate devices for input and output, and make sure that you activate the appropriate one in the right place.

Shift + Command + 3 will take a screenshot of your whole screen.

…??

La tastiera funziona correttamente su Pro Tools, MuseScore, ecc.

…ma così l’immagine veniva ancora più piccola.
Grazie comunque.

…but more elements will be on screen, which is what is needed to provide you with help.

This screen tells you about Audio devices, not MIDI devices. It will not affect how your MIDI keyboard works with MIDI.

1 Like

Ok… io so che l’impostazione MIDI della mia Ketron SD9 funziona benissimo con Pro Tools, Ableton e MuseScore.
Grazie comunque.