Tell Me Tell Me

This is something I wrote and recorded a couple of years ago. Kind of an African feel.
Features Marcus Henderson on flute, Charlie Wooton on Bass and Count M’Butu on percussion.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7458978

Thats good. Did you record everything via Cubase ??

Thanks for listening. I did it on cubase 5 on PC. My interface is an mxr816x. I did all the recording and mixing in my home studio which is basically a bedroom. Used an sm7 for vocals and flute. Used sm57 on drums except for kick. Used sm52. Sm57 on my Goodsell amp. I think I used Atm450s on the congas. Bass went direct.

Very nice recording and vocals. Love the African style guitar, reminds me so much of Paul Simon and the Soweto String Quartet, I am from South Africa. Michael.

not a lot so say here apart from great performance,recording and mix.nice :smiley:

Man that feels good!

Thanks so much your comments.

I ran into the flute player today who played on this. He joined the Marshall Tucker Band a little while after this recording.

SmooOOOoooth…some nice instrumental work in there…bit of a “Paul Simon doin his African thing” feel about it…but someone’s already said that !!enjoyed it…Kevin