Template for Cremona String Quartet by eInstruments

Hi @Dennisqn,
There is already an existing and full Playback Template + Expression Maps for
Cremona Quartet created by me:

So, you could just download it and use it.
Still I didn’t have time to upgrade the template to meet the possibilities of the newest Cremona Quartet version (all articulations in a single library patch).

You may need VE Pro in order to run the Instrument Template created by me, but you could replicate the settings and host the instruments inside Dorico. Just follow the README document. :slight_smile:
Personally I recommend the hosting in VE Pro + Decouple Function activated, because the library is quite big, takes around 34GB of RAM. The saved project file will be very big if the instruments are hosted in Dorico, and during the autosave it will take time, too. Of time for loading and unloading the instrument template, too. :slight_smile:

Here is an update of the Expression Maps:

I did my best to cover any possible playing articulation and combinations within the limitations of the Library and Dorico. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Thurisaz

P.S: @Dennisqn , instead of creating Expression Maps sets and Playback Templates, that already exist, I would recommend you to learn from them how they were built and focus your attention on creating E.Ms and P.T. for libraries that are not available yet here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes