Tempo map disappeared from Editor

Hi,
My tempo map has disappeared from the Tempo Map Editor (see attached image). I can see the tempo changes as I play the piece, but nothing shows in the tempo map. I can also see the tempo changes in the Inspector if I create a tempo track in Track View. If I try to enter tempo changes in the blank tempo map, I just get unconnected dots that disappear – no lines. I’m running Windows 7. I think this happened after I changed some file names outside of Cubase (I’ll never do that again! Whole MIDI tracks disappeared from my project!). I managed to get my project back by changing the names back in file manager. Did I break something in Cubase? Would it help to uninstall and reinstall? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Zaffer

P.S. I cross-posted this to the wrong forum last night – apologies.

Hi,

Can you see it in the Tempo track?

Probably not the problem cause, but if you haven’t tried this, zoom out both horizontally and vertically to make sure the tempo events are not simply off-screen of your view position.

HI Dmbaer,
Thanks for your reply. I did some more experimenting and found that the problem is with the interface colors. There is something wrong with the Cubase interface so that I can’t see the tempo track, even though it’s there. There are other problems with the interface colors too. See my post,
Cubase interface colors are not working right - Cubase - Steinberg Forums where I ask about the interface.
Zaffer