Text editor positioning problem

Forgive me if this has been reported - I did a quick search and couldn’t find a mention.

While editing (popover shift-x) text, the font dialog persistently aligns it’s left edge with the left edge of the text being edited, regardless of it’s own visibility. In the attached example I have to zoom down from 200% to about 40% to access all of the font settings. This is true in both page and galley views.

I can workaround, but this doesn’t seem like intended behavior to me. I don’t remember experiencing this in previous versions.

Thanks for your amazing work!

It’s just the same as it has always been. I agree it would be nice if it could work out whether or not the text editing controls will fit within the viewport and try to shift them left if they won’t, but that’s not something the application does at the moment.

Got it, thanks!

I am having this problem as well. Daniel, I went to the Steinberg.help page Text editor options in Write mode
and the text editor is shown in a different configuration where the different options are arranged vertically instead of horizontally. Is this view available?