text fileds for parameters in score settings window not visible

When running Cubase 10.5.20 on Mac OS 10.15.2 or 10.14.6, I can no longer see the WHITE text on the BLACK background field in some entries in the score settings window. But when I run an older Cubase 10.0.60 this appears mostly normal. I realize Cubase 10 and Cubase 10.5 have separate preference folders as /Users//Library/{Cubase 10, Cubase 10.5}. I actually moved them aside and re-launched each Cuibase version so as to re-generate the preferences - but no change in the text fields that are missing.

I also could not find any preference setting for the font type/size in the “score settings” window. Did the default fonts used on the Mac change in Cubase 10.5? I would prefer not to have to continue to use 10.0.60. Happy to hear any suggestions (see screenshots below).
Cubase_10_5_20_sc4.png
Cubase10_0_60_sc3.png

Hi,

This is an known and already reported issue. Thank you.

Thank you for the quick confirmation. I tried the Nuendo 10 demo as well, but it has the same issue, maybe because it was just updated with the latest Cubase changes. I hope a fix for this is available soon to make scoring options usable again in both Cubase and Nuendo.