Thank you and I hope to see you around

Hi all,

I just want to let you know that I have now fully switched from the HALion to the Cubase team at Steinberg. Since I started at Steinberg in 2011 I have accompanied all instrument and content products like HALion, Groove Agent, Retrologue, Padshop and it was always a great fun to connect to you guys, discuss with you and collect your feedback. You will still find me in this part of the Steinberg forum from time to time, maybe when I upload some of my private custom-made HALion libraries (Like Lamps, but I still have some ideas in the making…), but I won’t be able to answer your PMs directly anymore. I hope you understand.

In regards to HALion, there is already a new colleague in the team who is currently getting familiar with his new tasks. Also the team is working on some big things coming in 2018. So stay tuned.

Thank you and I hope to see you around,
Matthias

Thanks for your hard work. I’m looking forward to these announcements.

Indeed thanks for being here and look forward both to the new announcements and seeing you on the Cubase Forums.

Thanks for everything Matthias in regards to HALion, you’ve always been very responsive and I hope your colleague will do the same great job when he takes up the torch.
I just hope it does not mean HALion will be neglected.

I wouldn’t say goodbye, you’re just a few clicks away :slight_smile:

Thank you for all of your contributions!

Thank you Matthias for your support and information, and all the very best with the next chapter at Steinberg.

/Stef