the BIG LOVE Cubase 6 thread

Oops … never saw this one but

cubase rocks :wink:

To be frank, I hate it!

I miss those times when it used to crash over & over again & that wonderful feeling of relief when I got it fixed finally.
The thrill you get when it`s not sure, if you will be able to recover your project or not.

Yeah, it´s so boringly stable, no challenge at all, so I was even thinking of moving back to SX 4.

Hmmm, these are strange times in which customers praise a product, they have paid a lot of money for, just because it works…

with dissapointed regards

JC

“He’s sooo nice when he’s sober”, eh? :confused:

LMAO! nice :smiley:

Cubase 6.0.4…ROCK stable!

I love Cubase 6! :sunglasses:

Show us your love, enjoy the new ride people. :wink:

Yup,
Still, on 6.02 here but I love Cubase to DEATH…

Hell yeah! :wink:

Yes, I moved to Cubase after Sonar majorly mangled a score the night before delivery. (Of course I had backups, but I still had to reconstruct work since the backup–at 3 in the morning, etc. etc.) Not that Sonar didn’t have major weirdness before then, like: move a clip and PRESTO–it adds an extra track at the bottom just for fun!. Cubase has its problems, but NOTHING like Sonar. Features are rather worthless when a program has major data integrity issues. THAT has not been a problem with Cubase!

yes, i agree, c6 is a very stable and good program. it’s a joy to work with it… couple of years ago i was a bit afraid when they came up with loopmash and other gameboy features. but lately i’m really happy to have a professional tool that just works! computer programs should be like the swiss government: they just do what they’re supposed to do, not less, not more. –– there’s really only protools that is on par with it, and even it doesn’t have certain features that i love in c6!

+1 from me. i am just using it - not fixing it, its a new sensation that started happening in Cubase SX.

working fine here with 6.03 :wink:

I adore cubase tbh, best move I ever made musically.

I have one problem with it to do with a plugin, but i’m working with the dev to try and sort it out. I hope Steiny are working with him too, to stop the crashing. Once thats fixed, it will be more or less bang on the money.

Cubase … just WORKS! :sunglasses:
Which means Cubase roxx? :wink:
It’s a computer program but it feels like an old hardware synth that you just turn on, play and turn off.
Not all programs are like that!!!
There are a few things already in there that are a little underdeveloped, and has been for years but sort of works.
The rest of it … WORKS!

Cubase is Great! All good except the window issue. Also there should be a metronome fader in the transport window. And a button for direct monitoring without going into devices…And a overall make up for the VST connection and preferences. Better mixer; inser&send at desame time. I think cubase 6 look “toyish” witj all the rainbow colouring different channel (option) and overalapping events just clutter. I want a more “pro” look. The new audio interfaces from steiny/yamaha has that look! Steiny should implement that feel into cubase 6.5/7. I want the top producer and audio engineers have taste of cubase and not see it as amateur app. Better delay and modulation and a high class channel strip would also be nice. But over all Cubase 6 is sweeet!

hello
I am using 5.5 at the moment and see a couple of features in 6 that could be rather useful to me. But i am wondering if at this point it is worth the upgrade or if I should just wait for 7?

any suggestions?

Yup, Love Cubase 6. I am loving this… for me… I recently discovered how to give everybody their own headphone mixes. It’s great! Can’t say enough great things about it. C6 has many great features that other DAWS don’t have. Some even copy features that Cubase has had for years, like Pro Tools with their new Version 10 and their clip gain feature.

nexis

+1 here, love C6. love the workflow, organisation, stability and very satisfied in general. but. i also remember the times that all cracked programs worked perfect and legit cubase was useless. at this time i changed to ableton till now, and now they started to mess. so now back to cubase and satisfied. so far so good. times are turbulent and i am a customer that will go where it`s better, no matter the price.

Funny, this one did not get moved to the Lounge! :laughing: :unamused: :wink:

Yeah that’s typical :confused:

:neutral_face: It works