The bottom panel status (shown or hidden) of Write mode and Engrave mode is dependent on each other

Dear users and developers,

Switching between Engrave mode and write Mode hides bottom panel in Dorico 3.x.
As far as I remember, this was not reset in Dorico 2.

This is reproducible by the following steps:

1. Create a new dorico project

2. Press cmd + 2 to switch to Write mode.

3. Press cmd + 8, cmd + 9 successively to open bottom and right panel of Write mode.
    ← The left panel is open by default.

4. Press cmd + 3 to switch to Engrave mode.
    ← By default all panels are open.

5. Press cmd + 2 to switch to Write mode.
    ← All panels are open.

6. Press 0 to hide all panels of Write mode.

7. Press cmd + 3 to switch to Engrave mode.
    Only the bottom panel is closed, while other panels are still open.
    ← Hiding the bottom panel in Write mode by pressing cmd + 0 seems to hide the bottom panel in Engrave mode.

8. Press cmd + 8 to open the bottom panel in Engrave mode.

9. Press cmd + 2 to switch to Write mode.
    ← All panels are still closed due to the action at step 6.

10. Press cmd + 3 to switch to Engrave mode.
    The bottom panel is closed, but other panels are open.
    ← The bottom panel status (shown or hidden) in Write mode seems to affect the bottom panel status (shown or hidden) of Engrave mode.

To me, This is a big obstacle in making the parts linked to a full score because I need to create/edit frame breaks, system breaks, and resize space sizes of frame breaks.

The left and right panels are shown and hidden independently in each mode. Only the bottom panels in Write mode and Engrave mode are dependent on each other.

This is intentional behaviour. Whether or not the Properties panel is hidden or shown is shared in Write and Engrave modes. I can’t remember when we changed this, but it was years ago.

The decision of developers must be respected. I should be accustomed to it.

However, sharing only the visuality of the properties panels in Write and Engrave modes seems not to be so coherent.
The followings seem to be consistent:

• The hidden/shown status of all panels in Write and Engrave modes is linked.
  • The hidden/shown status of each panel in Write and Engrave modes is independent of each other.