The OFFICIAL Cubase 9 update moan zone.

I just found that Steinberg has stopped support for my Atari ST. I wish they had told me this before I updated.
I want my money back :imp:

Perfect. Much better level of moan/whinge/outrage.

I voted ā€˜Yesā€™ by the way; however the above is certainly a step up from whats been posted around so farā€¦ (ā€œIā€™m disappointedā€¦ā€ child; ā€œIt wasnā€™t what I asked forā€¦ā€ needy, petulant; ā€œIts uselessā€¦ā€ not even trying; etcā€¦)

I canā€™t believe people arenā€™t using MUCH longer sentences in their rants, with many, many more words running into each other, expressing the anger and disgust at this farce of a release. A ā€˜money wastedā€™ purchase, career practically over, life on hold; SB devs selfish inability to work for free year in year out.

More obsessing needed.

Bob
(PS:- C9 all working ok hereā€¦ I guessā€¦ so farā€¦)

Warning: stereotypes below! :wink:

-Where are Curvy Curves? Steinberg promote inequality! Not everyone was born with perfect straight shape!
-Why simple Sampler track is not like full sampler? I know that we asked for simple sampler but cā€™mon! everyone know that by ā€˜simpleā€™ we mean ā€˜complexā€™! dont you have had to deal with women before?
-I want compatibility with my Atari and DX plugins because i love vintage sound. donā€™t move forward. new technologies are bad. electricity is a gift of devil!

The new history function in the MixConsole is the devil, I cannot decide what to do mixing anymoreā€¦ itā€™s done for me, Iā€™m moving back to garageband

LOLā€¦Raphie, you should listen more to what Razzia has to say.

I was just going to write a combination of both of these quotes. My topic "The Age of Entitlement " :laughing:

Afraid Iā€™m going to put a downer on this thread,although I was determined to hate this release,after playing around today,I quite like it,Iā€™m a failure at moaning,think Iā€™ll go and hang myself. :smiley:

Can I ask you all a question? (Posted it in a few threads but no one answered)

Is there any changes to how plug-in names are displayed in the mix console, in specific, 3rd party plugins with long names? In 8.5 I couldnā€™t determine what the exact plugin was unless I hovered and waited for a pop-up window with the name.

Thanks and Long Live the Moan Thread!!! :smiling_imp:

My wifeĀ“s been complaining a lot over Cubase latelyā€¦ she says itĀ“s her, or Cubaseā€¦ bout to add her to this group and go back to the studio for a bitā€¦ gotta check out the mix, PEACE

I often entertain warm thoughts about Cubase 4 & 5 release cycles. Now THAT was some decent moaning! The forum hasnā€™t been the same since (luckily).