The Tidal Pool At Midnight

Great track, jet! (even though you know already what I think, just had to be said again :smiley: )

Cheers
Sav

yeh good tune ,very pro sounding ,nice sounds all round.

Hi Sav!

Thanks for the comments. I have since tweaked a second time, voices mainly, plus the new tape.
Will forward you a fresh file. :wink:

Jet

Thanks for having a listen and for your kind comments.

Jet

very cool song, the ambience and subtle atmosphere of the keys and guitar really set up the vocal perfectly in a bluesy kind of way. really nice harmony that becomes part of the music. I can relate to the lyrical thoughts.

great lyrics and nice mood in the composition, really like the wave in the guitarsounds. great job. :smiley:

Thank you, Jet, very kind of you! Just got it :smiley:

Sounds great, vocals sound more open, in fact, I think over all its sounding more open.
2 big thumbs up for the tweaks! :smiley:

Cheers
Sav

Backing tracks, most enjoyable. Thirty-one year old lyrics, tasty. Finger drumming, late at night? Beautiful night music. I enjoyed listening.

John

Wow man thats deep! :wink:

Great vibe. Love the whole feel of it. Very chilled. Great way to finish!

hi there jet what is the keyboard you use on this track, it sounds like a wurlitzer or rhodes is it the real thing or is it a vsti if so which one if you don`t mind me asking ,sounds very good.

Hi Bob,

thanks for having a listen. Yes, blues does inform aspects of the vocal. I’m happy you liked the song.

Jet

Peter, long time no see! :wink:

Thanks for your feedback. The Roto Machine is the _best_Leslie device around…short of yours of course! :laughing:

PS what happened to Leaves? Did it “wilt”? :frowning:

Cheers my friend!

Jet

Thanks Sav! Let me know what your scopes tell you!

Jet

Hi John,

thanks for having a listen and I’m happy you liked the tune. Yes, it is “night” music, I think. :wink:

Jet

Hello Mr gf,

inspired by a conversation with my son, I was determined to create some “chill”.
I’m happy you think I pulled it off. :wink:

Thanks.

Jet

It is an old Roland XP-50 (i.e. JV1080 series) patch which I use quite often, called “Sticky Rhodes”. I ran it through
an amp sim for some dirt plus the Nigel tremolo. Glad you like it! :smiley:

Cheers,

Jet

no LEAVES is still there… but i wasn’t. Broke my hip with an accident so was not able to make music until now.
Picking it up en will post it shortly.
regards peter.

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Yikes! Hit a tree while videoing on ya bike again? :confused: :cry:
Hip? Man that’s gotta hurt. :frowning: :open_mouth:

Hope you are OK now.

Hiya Jet,

This is a really cool, cool song, mate. It’s got an intruiging mix of seductive sounds, a sense of space, solitude and just a hint of brooding menace. Expertly conceived and professionally executed. :sunglasses:

I wouldn’t dare offer comments on the mix. :astonished:

Cheers!
Dave

Hello Dave,

thanks very much for such generous comments.

I thought most folk would find this track bit of a dud,
so it’s a pleasant surprise to find otherwise.

Cheers!

Jet