There's a problem here with the track order in the Track visibility section

(Note: the vocabulary may differ, as I work in French and translate here).

There’s a problem here with the track order in the Track visibility section. In the editing window, I have a bed directory in which I have 4 beds (it’s an Atmos project, but it doesn’t matter for our example). You can see that the order corresponds between the track list, Channel section, and the editing window. This is the order I want.

But already, in the Zone section of this list, where, for the main Mix console, you choose the visual positioning of the lists between 3 zones, one of my bed tracks appears at the top of the list, separated from the others. Yet it’s in the same directory, following the other bed tracks, as shown in the first image of the editing window. I can’t figure out what’s causing this.

The main mixconsole, for its part, shows the same problem in its track visibility section, but in both sections! The Track section (which was correct in the editing window) and the Zone section. Here I show the Track section.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing options I don’t know about? Or did I sleep so badly last night?