There's no Retrologue Standalone?

I could’ve sworn that I there was a Standalone version-that I have been talking to Steinberg techs about-for at least a year. Today I finally plunked down $99 so that I could enjoy the Retrologue fun without having to bring up Cubase: but I can’t find it anywhere on my computer! It has been activated in E-Licenser, I downloaded what looked to be a distinct copy of Retrologue 2 (meaning: distinct from the already loaded Plugin version that comes with Cubase Pro), and yet I can’t find it anywhere.

Anybody have any ideas about where it would be? Or did I somehow just COMPLETELY misunderstand Retrologue, and I’m going to have to go to Steinberg for a refund for a plugin I already own?

I don’t think there is a stand-alone version. They would have mentioned it on the Retrologue page under formats, but it only says VST 2, VST 3 and AAX.

You might also have noticed during installation.

You might still turn the plugin into a stand-alone version using this:

SAVIHost (hermannseib.com)

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I’m beginning to think that you’re right. I feel pretty stupid, paying $100 for something I already have. I’m hoping to the heavens that Steinberg will refund me. I will look into that utility that you suggested-thanks for the heads up!