this is totaly freeky. (Helge pls read )

ok … i hope this is just a unique situation to my DAW.
i use bfd 2…for my drums , i noticed with the last song (which was the first with c7) and the current song , i seem to be getting trigger note input and subsequently audible drum sounds , these do not appear in any of the midi editors. even after deleting the drum part the sounds are still there :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
but this is where it gets good…after three hours of looking to find out where and when this happens i decided to mute or delete the chord track … bingo…that was it… :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :astonished: .
why is the chord track triggering my drums …i say again WHY is the chord track doing this…

i must add however . that so far i have not tested this with the internal GA1… i don’t use it often .
thanks . for reading i hope this is just my problem…
cheers all
“T”

Probably because you set it up to do so…? I say again PROBABLY because you set it up to do so… :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

We had a similar situation with unexplained drum sounds - this may be unrelated - turns out the Media Bay window was open in the background set to autoplay in sync. :blush:

now why would i want to do that ?
:slight_smile:
it happens the minute i cut and past … sounds crazy i know … first i thought it to be my bfd … but now i know its the chord track … after i delete it the problem goes away…
.However crazy this seems … i am not bothered to much … in three or four weeks i will re install a fresh O.S and c7… then see what happens … at the moment i have a number of silly issues that i just cant get my head around…
so i think a clean install usually puts most things right .
cheers …
“T”

I had similar experience with the chord track. Sometimes it affects the sound of a vst-instrument (Sample Modeling), when I delete the chord track, everything is ok.

Cubase 7.01 64bit on iMac OSX ML

Is it that you have the chord track set to play on ‘monitored channels’?

No, even if I disabled the chord track and muted the extra instrument for the chord track, I had this problem, not always, but once in a while and I cannot reproduce this issue.