Time Signature changes not followed by GA4...

P’tit lu all…

I’m a old user of GA1 to 3 on Cubase (old user too, since Pro16 on Atari :wink:…).
I can remember the old versions of GA followed time signature changes without any problem, and they did it automatically.
I still use GA3 after jBridge conversion. This version still follow time signature changes.
But, Groove Agent 4, the incredible one, is not following time signature changes…

I don’t use many composed time signatures. I usually use 4/4 or 6/8 and 12/8. But sometime, I have other one like tonight. I actually work on a song containing only one 5/8 bar per choruses. And this bar is turning me awfully mad with Groove Agent 4…

Is there any option or other thing to change nature of GA4 and force him to adapt his patterns to the time signature track of Cubase?

Thank you per advance.

I’m having the same problem that GA just doesn’t properly pick up changes in time signature. It knows that the signature has changed, but doesn’t reset its transport to beat 0 on the change…

Up…

This is an annoying problem. Anyone know how you can force GA to reset to 0 in pattern?

Up!
Still the same here, now on GA5…
This is incredible that Steinberg can’t fix it…

So, do you know any workaround?