Time warp from project window and multitrack time warp

The biggest complaint about cubase that I have so far is how it still doesn’t have the ability to do manual time warp for multiple tracks at the same time. Reaper and Protools have both had this function for quite some time. This would also mean that time warp would be available from the project window- making aligning tracks 10x faster. PLEASE make this a function on the next update. It was really disappointing to see that cubase didn’t add this on the 8 update.

Yes please! Must have feature!

Hey, I gotta have it…!

For the love of God, yes! I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting… I have almost jumped ship from Cubase for this reason and I have been a user since SX1. For anyone recording real musicians (not EDM) this is a must. You could still use the quantize panel but once the warp makers are inserted and possibly warped, allow moving of those markers from the project window. It could work similar to the quantizing now: Move say a warp marker on the kick drum, all the other tracks in the folder (with group editing enabled) would move the same amount of samples therefore keeping the phase as intact as possible. This would also be useful for bass and guitar tracks that have multiple microphones on the same source. If this is all that was added in the next update, I would be the happiest customer around. I personally do not need any more plugins or synths as most of us have third party for a lot of that. The midi functionality is head of the pack as is stands now. Please, please, GIVE ME MULTITRACK AUDIO WARP!!!
Rant over.

Cheers,
Dean

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1 absolutely a must! Recently I had to do a small project in LPX(for compatibility reasons) and though CB is way better for my general workflow, I REALLY miss warp/multitrack warp in Cubase now.

By the way, for those who like the ideas in the posts above make sure to fill out the user survey under the General section of the forum.

+1

+1

Make group editing support freewarp pleaseeee!!!