timestretching bugged to bits ?

Oh - also, if you’re allowed to say, do you guys employ an Agile Development methodology like Extreme Programming or Scrum? Just curious.

1. This does not fulfil my job here to answer this.
  2. More important: If I don’t know if I’m allowed or supposed to give information about something, I don’t. If you’re interested in this kind of stuff, ask our official PR guys please. They know what’s OK to say. Sorry.

No worries - thanks anyhow :slight_smile:

any news ?
its been almost a month, and still no update or patch for this problem…
Im feeling that its about time for this problem to be fixed, as its crucial for me (and others) to work at 48khz.

Hello,

Helge wrote somewhere else that we will release a pre-release of the upcomming update and end of March the final update. At the moment it is a little to early to give more specific dates.

A list of the collected bugs here at the forum (and what is already fixed) can be found here

Cheers,

Chris

I’m using XP so they won’t care about my problems but I’ll tell you anyway.

I work at 48khz and I’m getting random crashs if I use any timestretching at all.
If I bounce the timestretched audio and make sure musical mode is off everything runs smoothly.

I had also noticed before that it gets much worse if the original audio was acidized.
Also after playing a project back a few times minor pich shifts occur in timestretched audio.

I don’t think cubase takes 48khz seriously as Loopmash didn’t work for the whole of the 5 release.
Don’t hold your breath on a fix.