Title page (re-apply changes to master pages)

I created a master page template for a title page.

I use this on all parts.

It would be great if there was some way I could get changes to the master page to be applied to the parts, without having to delete and re-add the page individually to each part.

I only have 5 parts or so plus the score, so I only need to delete the title page and re-add it 6 times each time I tweak the title page definition in the master page. An update from template or re-generate from template option would be great. Even better if I could select multiple parts and do it in a single operation.

Thanks for listening.

You shouldn’t have to do that, once all your parts use the template master page, you have created. If you change something in the Master Page Editor, all the layouts that use that particular master page updates with the changes. That’s the whole idea about master pages. Unless I misunderstand your problem.

AFAIK though, you DO have to tell all the layouts individually to make a Mater Page Change (please someone correct me if I’m wrong). I agree that it would be useful to be able to do this a single time for all layouts to implement. We will probably get that option sometime…

What I expected was that changes to the master would show in the parts but they didn’t. I did see an option about reapplying master page changes, but that didn’t do it. Maybe I messed up.

Are there overrides on the page?

I just inserted 1 page at the start based on the template but it showed up as an override. Red triangle.

If you undo overrides it removes the page.