Tonalic Vocuer not showing up in my Cubase Account page / Download Assistan

Hi everyone,

I have been wokring exclusively with Cubase 15.0.30 Pro and just found out that as such, there is eligibility to receive Tonalic Essential.

I sign in to my account on the Download Assistant, but no vouchers show up, and there isn’t even a marker showing anywhere for ‘vouchers’.

I am thinking that I may need to open a support ticket for this, but first, I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue, and, if so, what they did to get their version of the Tonalic Essentials?

I am looking forward to playing with it as I am in need of much better guitar strumming than I am capable of producing using my outboard midi sound modules.

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,

KKSky

Idiot me! I found it in the Activation Manager…Sorry for the waste of time…