Top bar menu is not visible until mouse over

Hi guys, from some days my Cubase 12 pro top bar menù is invisible, but if i move the mouse over the horizontal bar, all tabs (file, audio, ecc.) appear again. It seems the bar menù became transparent.
Any solutions or suggestions? Any similar issue?
Many thanx

someone has the same problem?

Hi,

Do you have HiDPI screen? What graphic card do you use? Is the graphic card driver up to date? Are you using the latest version of Cubase 12? What’s your Windows version?

Hi, no I have a full HD TV, not Ultra hd. I have an Nvidia (don’t remember model now) and the driver are up to date, made clean install. Latest version of cubase 12 pro. Win 11 pro.
I have notice that this graphic buga appear only when I load the latest version of console1 plugin, I have forced to use .66 to avoid. I’m wondering if there are someone in my conditions. Thanx

Hi,

Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps below.
  • Disconnect the computer from the Internet to ensure Windows will not download and install its graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart the computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), and keep the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.

Your screenshots show Windows 11? The Cubase window elements look like Windows XP or Windows 7.
Maybe try using the “normal” Windows 11 design for Cubase, does that bring back the menus?

1 Like

Hi, the strange thing Is that I don’t use themes or other graphic app. I try fo find something in the win11 Pref but I cant find nothing. I’ve think about the same thing you have written cause this issue change the top bar in win 7 looks…can You suggest me where I can verify on win 11. Thanx

Ask your kids what they have done to your computer.
Alternatively google how to make Win11 look like Win7 and then revert those steps.

The PC Is practically brand new, I don’t have Kids…the only think that I’ve done Is change the pics of the desktop

Well, whatever it is that makes your Win11 windows look like Win7 windows is most likely also hiding the menu entries.

1 Like

I know but I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t use themes and this bug disappear if I unload softube console1 plugin, but no one softube users has similar issue…I don’t know how to resolve. I’ve tried everything. The only version that works id .66 console1…now we are at.81