TOTALLY PISSED OFF AT STEINBERG!!!!!!!!

I’m absolutely and totally pissed off that i wasnt informed about the Grace Period of Cubase 6!!!

WHY?!?!

I did get e-mail for Wavelab 6 Grace Period so i had a good reason to expect it now also.

IS MY ONLY POSIBILITY NOW TO BUY IT FOR OVER 500€!!!

WTF!

I think you’ve totally missed quite a lot. You’ve also missed out on Wavelab 7 then? And you have to pay the full price?! And you’ve missed it by several MONTHS.
Even without the grace period it’s not going to be near Eur500 to upgrade from C5.

You could wait on spending your money with Steinberg for a year or so and hit the next grace period. You’ll lose out about ten Euros. If you’ve got C5 and happy with it then C6 won’t take you to heaven just yet although it has some handy features.

And if it’s a wind up you missed April fools day too. :mrgreen:

No, I didnt miss the Wavelab 6 Grace Period.

I have SX3 and I could have bought the Cubase 5 and the to Cubase 6, that’s the point about Grace Period, you know…

IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED!!!

Upgrading from SX3 to would have been something like 170€ and then 20€ to 6. Isn’t it?

Now upgrading without Grace Period it’s 515€ from SX3 to 6.

yeah, it looks like it’s $399 to upgrade from SX3… Seems kinda steep. I got the upgrade from C4 and it was only $149 (still is).

What gives Steinberg? More than double the price if you are 1 version back?

They’ve never emailed me about grace periods but I still get them in time.