Track created in the mixer but not visible in project?

I have a Project I brought over from C10.5 and loaded it in C11. Here’s what is happening. As I go to the Project TAB (top of the Project) and add a Instrument track, say Padshop, the track DOES NOT appear in the Project track list - BUT - it does appear in the mixer and the instrument appears as well. OK, I have nothing hidden and I have checked that all tracks are visible via the various check points. Then I go to the Channel/Track area window of the Project and right click on a blank area - and select ‘add track’… and a new Channel/Track WILL APPEAR along with the other visible track channels (still hiding the invisible track that shows up only in the mixer). Now at this point, I can go to the Project tab and select to add a track AND this time the track WILL APPEAR in the channel/track list. What is this all about? Anybody else notice this or do I have an oddly compromised Project? It works fine in !0.5.

Oddly enough, if I create a track in the Channel/Track area of of the Project FIRST, then when I go to ‘add track’ from the Project TAB, then everything works as expected, all Channel/Track(s) are visible. Just me? The work around for me was to create a track from the Channel/Track area and then resave the Project. But now I have to check all my saved Projects…

Hi,

What do you mean by the “Project TAB”, please? Do you mean the + button above the track list in the Project window?

Do you always add an Instrument track? Isn’t any track type filtered out in the project?

Hi there,

I know it’s an old thread. However, the “issue” is solved in the “Visibility” tab next to the “Inspector” tab on the left to the arranger lanes. Make sure the channel you can see in the mixer but not in the arranger has a tick. If it isn’t checked, it’s obviously not visible.