Track loop

Apparently, few people use that feature… It’s a pity because it can be very convenient.

I first tried to post it in the ‘issue’ forum section but it was a bit tedious, so I gave up : I like to spend my time differently. I just hope Mr Steinberg reads the other forum sections too.

It is easy to reproduce : you have a 1 bar midi snare container, copy it to the 3 next bar, transform it into one 4 bar container.

→ In the midi snare piano roll, switch on the ‘track loop’ feature, then draw a 1 bar loop. (of course in other midi tracks, you’ll have other instruments, like HH, BD, bass, brass, piano, whatever). It works correctly : the playback starts at the beginning in the project window AND in the track loop.

→ Now, draw a 3 or 4 bar track loop in the same snare midi container → when you start from the beginning in the project window, in the snare midi container, the 4 bar track loop starts in its middle !! WHY ?
:question: How can one start the track loop always at its start, whatever its length ? :question:

Thank you.