Track off bar in a weird way

Why do I get this (see picture attached):
MoveTracks.png
All tracks are off by a bit. It is really a lot of work to get them back again. It happened before in older versions and now again in Cubase Pro 9.5 (Windows 10 up to date)

Unfortunately, I have not found out why and when this happens. It is just there, when I reopen the project … maybe after a crash??

I can not just select all and move them back to place. Nothing happens: The start of the tracks looks like this:
MoveTracksBeginning.png
Thanks,
Jonas

It would be helpful to have some more info. A screen grab that in addition to showing the parts like your first pic also includes most of the Project Window with one of the misaligned Parts selected so we can see what settings the info line shows for the Part would be a good start. Also make sure to include the snap settings in the image.

I have no idea what you are trying to show in your second pic.

Remember the more specific and informative you are, the more likely other folks can help you.

Sorry my fault and I found out: I happened to activate accidentally TempoTrack. That moved all the parts a bit off. If you then try to align, it does not work.
Thanks for answering me!!

Yes, the second picture is useless, I agree! It does not make a difference at the beginning of each project, if tempotrack is on or off.

Jonas

Ok, I still get this. I did some studies and created a test project.
I am not sure in what state the project hast to be, but the problem is the following:
If I put the cursor at at position 3

, and check in the editor
EditorWindow.png
, the cursor is actually at 2.7.
When I then cut it, exactly the problem with the above situation starts. If I copy or move it somewhere else , it does not start at the right position
This is independent of the activation of tempo track.

Ok, I still get this. I did some studies and created a test project.
I am not sure in what state the project hast to be, but the problem is the following:
If I put the cursor at at position 3

, and check in the editor
The attachment EditorWindow.png

, the cursor is actually at 2.7.
When I then cut it, exactly the problem with the above situation starts. If I copy or move it somewhere else , it does not start at the right position
This is independent of the activation of tempo track.

In the project window the grid is set to 1000ms instead of bars/beats.
Also notice you have selected time stretching instead of normal arrow tool.

Thank you. This solved it! :grinning: