Transferring Presets from Cubase 11 to Nuendo 11 (windows)

Hi,

I am trialing Nuendo 11 but I can’t work out whether or not there is a way to transfer vst3 presets from Cubase to Nuendo.

I am aware there are some issues, with respect to OneDrive, and unfortunately Windows 10 takes over your My Documents directory and it must be running to work with files.

OneDrive settings are to Keep on this device which allows you to actually see the preset files, e.g., Cubase but notwithstanding having to save plug-in presets via the plug-in interface, it is not something I want to do.

I tried scanning in MediaBay but I am unable to copy any preset files over to Nuendo.

Is there a way to achieve my aim since while I previously wasn’t able to download C11 trial, I nonetheless prefer Nuendo so am swayed by the current 40% off deal.

The program itself runs well but preset management in my eyes, leaves a great deal to be desired.

Longtime Cubase (about to be Nuendo) user.

I was able to somehow copy the presets, via File Explorer so they are there but I’d have thought an option would exist whereby you can import preset files, along with preferences and the like as part of first-run.

Cheers