Transposing audio track in Cubasele8

Can I transpose a recorded or a loop audio track in Cubasele8? I looked all over the place and cannot see a transpose track or something to indicate transposing audio track…not to be confused with midi track or midi modifiers in a midi track or an instrument track, those tracks can be transposed…I was thinking if i record a track in audio then add a blank midi and a blank instrument track, can I monitor a midi modified transposition of the audio track?..any suggestions?
UPDATE;
I have to laugh because this is about the tenth time I’ve done this, but i found the transposer in the info line display…it stays hidden until you check a box to have it visible…but, even then i end up having to be lucky to have the transpose visible in the info line…seems i hit the right arrow key on the computer and it popped up…but it only does it sometimes…i think maybe i have to click on once the audio track sound waves in the actual track and then the right arrow (or something)and then the transpose option shows up…

Don’t pay attention to the"not uploaded yet" and view the proof…

Hi,

This way you cannot transpose the Track, but the events in the Track. To transpose all of them at once, select all events in the Track and use the Transpose in the Info Line.

Thanks…

Thanks…