transposing trills

I always use trills with a little flat, sharp, natural, double flat or double sharp above them.
Ever since Sibelius 2, I have pestered the programmers to make trills transpose and play back correctly when moving from one instrument to another, but was always told this was very difficult to achieve.
For instance an oboe trill on an A with a natural trill above it should be transposed for a B flat clarinet as a B with a sharp trill above it.
Is there any hope that Dorico will be able to do this? It would save me so much time if it could.

And by the way. My eyesight isn’t that bad, but I do find it very difficult to read the tiny print used on this page. I tried using a different size in the box which says ‘Normal’, and found the print looked the same but was riddled with bits of code. I want to be able to read what I type more easily.

We’re working on trills and other ornaments at the moment, and including accidentals above and/or below the ornament to indicate as clearly as possible the interval of the upper and/or lower note is currently in progress. It’s a lot more complex even than showing the appropriate accidental above or below the trill and then ensuring that it is updated correctly in each layout (e.g. where one is at concert pitch and the other at transposed pitch) because an accidental introduced by (say) a whole-tone trill needs to then be cancelled if the same pitch is written as a non-ornament note later in the bar. Dorico aims to handle this situation completely automatically – i.e. it will show the accidental above the trill automatically, and it will automatically cancel or confirm the accidental later in the bar as well. There’s still a bit of work to do on this but I am hopeful that it will find its way into the first release.

Thanks Daniel. I knew it would be difficult, but it will be great when it works.