Travando nas personalizações

minha partitura normal até então ‘ mas quando vou colocar da maneira que eu quero ele congela o aplicativo é eu tenho que fechar e iniciar novamente, como posso resolver essa questão.

First of all, welcome to the forum.

What customizations seem to be causing this? The more specific you can be, the more easily members here can deduce what is happening.

In the Help menu, one can create a “Diagnostic File” which will appear on the Desktop. Posting that here (once the Discourse Forum system grants you posting access) will also be helpful.

Meanwhile, what version of Dorico and what computer Operating System (and version) are you using?

via Google Translate:

Antes de mais nada, bem vindo ao fórum.

Quais personalizações parecem estar causando isso? Quanto mais específico você for, mais facilmente os membros aqui poderão deduzir o que está acontecendo.

No menu Ajuda, pode-se criar um “Arquivo de Diagnóstico” que aparecerá na Área de Trabalho. Postar isso aqui (uma vez que o sistema do Fórum do Discurso lhe conceda acesso de postagem) também será útil.

Enquanto isso, qual versão do Dorico e qual sistema operacional do computador (e versão) você está usando?

1 Like

Uso no iPad!
Tipo alterar fonte na partitura,

iOs 15.7

I’m sorry that I don’t speak Portuguese, and I’m not sure if the automatic translation I’ve obtained is completely right, but if I understand your problem, it is that Dorico is freezing when you close your project on your iPad? Where is the project located? In iCloud Drive, in Dorico’s local storage on your device, or somewhere else?

1 Like

Armazenamento do iCloud, Não estar funcionando muita coisa aqui no meu iPad e travando muito em algumas funções que vou alterar, me ajudem por favor

iCloud Drive

Comprei vitalício e não abriu todas as funcionalidades,

Can you please go to the Settings app on your iPad, then to Privacy & Security, then scroll down to Analytics & Improvements, then Analytics Data, and find all .ips files from Dorico. Zip them up and attach them here, and I’ll take a look and see if I can figure out what’s going wrong on your device.

1 Like

Dorico.wakeups_resource-2022-10-02-132334.ips (26.1 KB)
Dorico.wakeups_resource-2022-10-01-222321.ips (19.3 KB)
Dorico-2022-10-01-214840.ips (25.0 KB)
Dorico-2022-10-02-132400.ips (41.1 KB)

Those .ips files show quite unusual crashes that we’ve not seen before; one is crashing when deleting the main project window, and the other is crashing when responding to a touch event in a button, apparently during saving.

I’d like you to try our current TestFlight build, if you wouldn’t mind. Please send me a direct message including the email address you use as your Apple ID, and I’ll send you an invitation to try the current TestFlight build.

1 Like

O que seria essa complicação?

Email address removed by moderator

@Cristiano I am assuming you are expecting a response to your posting 3 days ago even though this posting is marked as solved. TestFlight is an iPad app that allows invited users to beta test a new build of an iPad app. @dspreadbury was inviting you to send your email address so he could invite you to test the latest as-yet-unreleased build of Dorico for the iPad to see if it resolved your difficulties. However, that invitation was a year ago and the build in question has long since been released. Apologies if I am mistaken and you are already well aware of all of the above!

I note also that Daniel’s request was for you to send him your email via Direct Message (accessible by clicking his Name in his message and then using the Message button on the resulting screen to send your information privately). Posting one’s email or other such private information “in the open” on this thread only leaves one open to spam and invasion of privacy. You would be wise to edit your recent post to remove your email.
dmScreen

#1205solutions