trial versions still in C7

why is there a trial of this soundset with Cubase 7 if the product is no longer available to buy ?

Steinberg you tease :wink:

Hi there,

the product can be purchased in our online shop.

Best regards,

Marcus

wow sorry Marcus I couldn’t find the soundset anywhere but this is great news , one purchase on it’s way :wink:

OK, in Your store is activation code only. Cubase 7 installation DVD offers HSO Trial installation and refers to HSO Trial installation DVD, which is not in C7 box … how then purchase HSO, when I own C7 ???

Thank You for answer

Hi there,

if you do not find the HALION SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA VST Sound Instrument Trial in your Cubase 7 box,
you have bought an Update from Cubase 6/6.5
In this case the HALion Symphonic Orchestra VST Sound Instrument Set Trial DVD is in your Cubase 6/6.5 box
and you can use it for the installation.

Best regards,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

thank You for answer.

I have bought C7 upgrade from old Cubase LE, i haven´t any HSO installation DVD.

Markuc

Hi there,

it is definitely in your Cubase 7 Upgrade Box.
You have got trials of…

The Grand SE 3
HALion Sonic
HALion Symphonic Orchestra VST Sound Instrument Set 16-Bit

If you do not find it, please get in touch with the Steinberg support.

Best regards,

Marcus

there was a mention in this forum here , that you can buy the activations code and can dl the HSO iso file if you dont have C6 or C7 just own HS2 or H5 ! normally its in the boxes from upgrade !

don´t know if i can post the link to this offiziel Steinberg open Shopping Site for everyone (which includes officially the dl link) ! or Marcus could send me an PM and i could send him this link

Hi there,

the HALion Symphonic Orchestra VST Sound instrument Set is only for the owner of a full Cubase version and this is why they get this discount price.

I am sorry.

Best regards,

Marcus

Hello Marcus,

Will we be lucky enough to see Halion Symphonic Orchestra 2 in the near future ?

Or has Steinberg decided to end any further development of HSO ?

Would appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Hi Marcus,

it is definitely not in my C7 Box, as well as The Grand SE.
My Box contains 3 DVD only :

C7
Halion Sonic SE Content
Additional Trial Versions

It is interesting, that Activation Codes card for HSO and Grand is here …
I sent mail on Austria Support …

Thank You for Your help

Markuc

Hi,
I am sorry, but I do not have any information about a possible HSO 2 or…further development.

Cheers,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

No problem. I’m sure someone at Steinberg knows. :slight_smile:

I hope that HSO2 will be released this year. It makes a lot of sense to improve a good product such as HSO . It will be a bad idea to discontinue its development.

Thanks,
Muziksculp